Friday 27 May 2011

If only I had stairs


As soon as I saw this Chanel advert, I have been longing for a staircase to call my own.

Unfortunately, living in London one will often sacrifice stairs to be near a tube station, which is what I have done. That's not to say I don't love my flat, I really do, I just can't help but wonder how I would decorate a staircase if I had one....

Write a message?

via trendir.com

via bellemaison23.com

Or make a colourful statement?

via thezhush

via house to home

via style-file.com
I love this white staircase with coloured banister, it looks so fresh. 

via housetohome.co.uk
Or something a bit different?
via stumbleupon

Calorie obsession taken to an extreme! via flor

This glass staircase is so elegant but would require a big budget

via house to home


1 comment: