Monday 27 June 2011

New talent - Isobel Kho

There is a new talent that has come out of the latest graduates from Westminster University Illustration.... Isobel Kho.



So I am slightly biased because this is my sister, but I am a big fan of her style, and have been especially impressed by the prints she has been producing most recently. And judging by the interest she has had of late from various independent sources, I think she has a promising career ahead of her!

Here are some examples of her work (most of which can be purchased from her shop):

a display from her degree show

Moose via www.attemptedillustration.blogspot.com

From her "Soft Addiction" project

She like Pugs


Her Nail Varnish print is one of my favourites, and looks great in my bedroom.


There is lots more to see on her site and blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment