Sunday 16 October 2011

Window shopping: ABC Carpet & Home

You may have remembered from a couple of posts ago that I went to New York last month. Whilst I was there I visited a few home interior stores (naturally!) and my favourite by far was ABC Carpet & Home.


Located in the Flatiron district, the store is in a beautiful building and has the most amazing and inspiring displays of furniture, accessories and soft furnishings spread over its six floors. There is no set style, they sell modern, retro and antique from shabby chic to minimalist. If you ever visit New York, this is a must for interior design fans. In case you don't get to go any time soon, here are some pics for you to enjoy.


















The attention to detail with the presentation was amazing, displaying an eclectic mix of furniture in stunning surroundings that included antique wooden floors, exposed brick and bare plaster.



I can't wait to go back again! In the mean time, I will have to make do with browsing their website.

Until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment